Join The Team
Position: Senior Transport Planner
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed Transport Planner with the drive to provide high quality customer service within a busy and vibrant environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the organisation and plan of fleet vehicles and operations, alongside ensuring proficient use of transport resources.
As a Transport Planner, you will be an integral member of our growing transport team in our Stokesley Depot.
Key Skills & Responsibilities: **
· Provide leadership. give work instructions and monitor the performance of drivers and operatives.
· Having a Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage would be preferable (NOT ESSENTIAL)
· Preferably have a HGV Class 2 license (NOT ESSENTIAL)
· Good PC/Systems Experience
· Able to work confidently with software’s such as: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
· Track Record of leadership
· Project Management of medium to large scale operations
· Proven analytical, data manipulation, or statistical skills using appropriate software
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Self-motivation and capability to undertake specific tasks with minimum supervision
· Time-Management skills and be able to meet set deadlines
· MUST have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Preparing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Technical Notes and Travel Plans
· Able to assist senior team members conducting tasks
· Preferably Waste water/effluent removal industry experienced (NOT ESSENTIAL)
If you have a proven track-record of achievement to match the job specifications and requirements for this role and you are looking for a career with high potential, simply apply for this role online and attach an up-to-date CV with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Send CV to email@example.com